Skip to main content
It's January and we all make resolutions to be healthier or lose weight right??
But who the heck has time to go to the gym when you have kids!?!



They definitely make it tough, but it is doable - just make sure you can get to the gym during childcare hours after you get home from work and before you make dinner and get home in time to give the kids baths and do homework....you know the story. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
WE JUST DON'T HAVE TIME!!
But what if you could workout at home after the kids go to bed or before they get up or when they are taking their baths!
Make this the year that you put yourself on the list of people to take care of!! Workout at home, choose from hundreds of different workouts that you can stream in your living room!! Cardio, weights, dancing, Pilates, yoga, booty workouts, Tai Chi, short workout times, longer workout times....you name it, it's probably there!
I'll provide you with meal plans and meal prepping ideas, recipes, time saving tips, encouragement and you'll meet new people to help cheer you on and become friends with!
If you are serious about your resolution this year, there is no better time - workouts and nutrition that can't be beat!!!
Message me but only if you are serious because there isn't much time left to get into the group starting Monday! Do this with me - these kids are killing me with candy! ðŸ˜‰


It doesn't matter where you start, you just have to start.
Be consistent everyday.
It's hard at first, but no one said it would be easy - it's life and life is not easy. Push through and push on.
Believe in you and you will get stronger in mind, body and spirit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Chicken Nuggets

I love chicken nuggets!!  When I used to go to McDonalds it was what I got probably 75% of the time!  They are just amazing.  And the sweet and sour dipping sauce...oh so good! 😋 But now that I don't eat at McDonalds anymore, I have to make them at home.  There are so many you can buy at the store - quick and easy to throw in the oven and they have all kinds of different shapes - dinosaurs, stars, hearts, probably whatever you wanted! But who knows what the heck is in those store bought ones....so I had to find a recipe that I could make at home.  I have come across many that I like but I always wanted them to be crispy and not soggy when I make them in the oven.  It has taken some time, but I think I have found the right combination!!  YES!! So here we go.  I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do! You will need: 4 chicken breasts 1 cup pickle juice (yes really) 1 cup flour paprika pepper 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs Directions: Cut up chicken into your d

Homemade Granola Bars

I LOVE granola bars!  They used to be my go to snack when I was hungry between meals and then I started eating a little cleaner, so I avoided the store bought ones for a while.  We still bought them for the kids so they were around and I would look at them often!   I have given in and eaten them a couple of times recently, but the worst part of eating clean happened - some of my favorite foods don't sit so well in my stomach anymore!  Dang it for my stomach not liking the processed food with the chemicals 😉  I've tried a couple different recipes and they are all good, but I had to keep them in the refrigerator or they got too soft. So, this recipe I found the other day bakes them which I guess I always avoided because it would take longer.  However, baking them is totally worth it!  I have wrapped them individually so I can throw them into lunch boxes and they don't fall apart by the time lunch comes around.  AND they can sit out of the refrigerator and not be har

Chocolate protein bars

This is one of my most favorite recipes that I have adapted to fit our families needs and make on a weekly basis.  It provides protein and carbs to keep you full and satisfied for the morning!   Our kids literally have this breakfast every day and if I don't have them made, the kids are quite upset. They call them chocolate bars but that's very deceiving because there's not really much chocolate in it! These take 10 minutes max to make and then time in the fridge to set.  1+ cup natural peanut butter (I like Skippy) 1 cup local honey (for allergy sakes!) 1 1/3 cup oatmeal 3 scoops chocolate protein powder (I use Orgain) 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (if you don't have this, just do 5 scoops of protein powder) Then I dump in some flax seeds and chia seeds - not measured Heat peanut butter and honey on stove together.  Add in your other ingredients and mix well Spread in a container (I use a 9x13 Pyrex). Place in fridge overnight or freezer for an hou