Skip to main content

Hello!

Hey!  I'm Terra, a physical therapist and fitness enthusiast.  I decided to start a blog because I feel there is so much to share about our bodies, fitness, health, physical therapy, life as a wife with kids AND we all need encouragement, support and positive affirmations in this crazy world.
 Life is a journey and when health is incorporated it is a lifetime of making good choices for you and your family.  Choosing to stay active and eat clean (at least most of the time!) takes dedication.  To see results and be your healthiest, you need to be active 5 days a week and eat clean 80% of the time.
I want to support and encourage you.  I love helping others learn and teach them what I have learned over the past several years.  If you are interested in getting started on your journey, check back often and see what's new and exciting around here - recipes, workouts, fun/educational articles I have found and just crazy life things.
I hope you are ready to be inspired and challenged, because all the work, sweat and sometimes tears are totally worth being healthy and there for your family for the long haul!
Terra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie dough balls

I saw this picture of what looked like cookie dough on my friends facebook page - she said she made it with Shakeology!  It absolutely looked amazing in the bowl, just like cookie dough.  And then she rolled it into balls for a quick snack - or in my kids case, BREAKFAST 😊 I modified her recipe a little bit and according to my husband I need to modify it a little bit more.  I thought they were good and the kids scarfed them down.  I guess if you don't like coconut at all, then you need to modify it as well - I'll tell you how I intend to but I can't promise anything at this point! Making these with Shakeology allows you to get 70+ amazing ingredients including superfoods, vitamins, protein, pre/probiotics, adaptogens, digestive enzymes....you know all that good for you stuff that most of us don't get on a daily basis and probably don't even know what it all is!  The way Shakeology is made though, the nutrients get delivered to you as a whole food (dri...

Homemade Chicken Nuggets

I love chicken nuggets!!  When I used to go to McDonalds it was what I got probably 75% of the time!  They are just amazing.  And the sweet and sour dipping sauce...oh so good! 😋 But now that I don't eat at McDonalds anymore, I have to make them at home.  There are so many you can buy at the store - quick and easy to throw in the oven and they have all kinds of different shapes - dinosaurs, stars, hearts, probably whatever you wanted! But who knows what the heck is in those store bought ones....so I had to find a recipe that I could make at home.  I have come across many that I like but I always wanted them to be crispy and not soggy when I make them in the oven.  It has taken some time, but I think I have found the right combination!!  YES!! So here we go.  I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do! You will need: 4 chicken breasts 1 cup pickle juice (yes really) 1 cup flour paprika pepper 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs Dire...

Homemade Granola Bars

I LOVE granola bars!  They used to be my go to snack when I was hungry between meals and then I started eating a little cleaner, so I avoided the store bought ones for a while.  We still bought them for the kids so they were around and I would look at them often!   I have given in and eaten them a couple of times recently, but the worst part of eating clean happened - some of my favorite foods don't sit so well in my stomach anymore!  Dang it for my stomach not liking the processed food with the chemicals 😉  I've tried a couple different recipes and they are all good, but I had to keep them in the refrigerator or they got too soft. So, this recipe I found the other day bakes them which I guess I always avoided because it would take longer.  However, baking them is totally worth it!  I have wrapped them individually so I can throw them into lunch boxes and they don't fall apart by the time lunch comes around.  AND they can sit out of the ...