Skip to main content

Core de Force rocked my world

So you all know I was doing a new workout program last month, right?  Well it completely changed me in more ways than just physical.

I discovered I CAN do different workouts and like them, even when they are hard and not something I'm used to.  I had to learn new moves and feel uncomfortable doing them.  They weren't my normal squats, lunges and burpees.  I had to learn to throw punches and kicks!  It was way out of my comfort zone!


I discovered I CAN follow a meal plan, even during the holidays when there are sweets around me.  I just have to plan ahead and follow through.  I learned that meal prepping is key to me staying on track, but I can do it in an hour or so one day a week and that makes my whole week easier!

I discovered that I need my personal development to get me through those tough days when the workouts were longer and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it.  Personal development keeps my mind strong, makes me tell myself that I can do anything!

Physically, I got stronger, leaner and gained endurance!  I lost 1 pound through the whole month - not much, but the changes in my body were totally worth it and I don't really like the scale anyway!  It changes everyday for me and I have learned that it is all about how I feel!



My stomach leaned out and my arms got a little bigger - but I can do crazy push-ups now, I can last for over an hour to do 2 workouts if I want, my clothes fit better and I am way more confident than before I started the program!

If you want to know about this program or other workout programs you can do at home, email me at terra.gegg@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie dough balls

I saw this picture of what looked like cookie dough on my friends facebook page - she said she made it with Shakeology!  It absolutely looked amazing in the bowl, just like cookie dough.  And then she rolled it into balls for a quick snack - or in my kids case, BREAKFAST ๐Ÿ˜Š I modified her recipe a little bit and according to my husband I need to modify it a little bit more.  I thought they were good and the kids scarfed them down.  I guess if you don't like coconut at all, then you need to modify it as well - I'll tell you how I intend to but I can't promise anything at this point! Making these with Shakeology allows you to get 70+ amazing ingredients including superfoods, vitamins, protein, pre/probiotics, adaptogens, digestive enzymes....you know all that good for you stuff that most of us don't get on a daily basis and probably don't even know what it all is!  The way Shakeology is made though, the nutrients get delivered to you as a whole food (dri...

Homemade Chicken Nuggets

I love chicken nuggets!!  When I used to go to McDonalds it was what I got probably 75% of the time!  They are just amazing.  And the sweet and sour dipping sauce...oh so good! ๐Ÿ˜‹ But now that I don't eat at McDonalds anymore, I have to make them at home.  There are so many you can buy at the store - quick and easy to throw in the oven and they have all kinds of different shapes - dinosaurs, stars, hearts, probably whatever you wanted! But who knows what the heck is in those store bought ones....so I had to find a recipe that I could make at home.  I have come across many that I like but I always wanted them to be crispy and not soggy when I make them in the oven.  It has taken some time, but I think I have found the right combination!!  YES!! So here we go.  I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do! You will need: 4 chicken breasts 1 cup pickle juice (yes really) 1 cup flour paprika pepper 3 eggs 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs Dire...

Homemade Granola Bars

I LOVE granola bars!  They used to be my go to snack when I was hungry between meals and then I started eating a little cleaner, so I avoided the store bought ones for a while.  We still bought them for the kids so they were around and I would look at them often!   I have given in and eaten them a couple of times recently, but the worst part of eating clean happened - some of my favorite foods don't sit so well in my stomach anymore!  Dang it for my stomach not liking the processed food with the chemicals ๐Ÿ˜‰  I've tried a couple different recipes and they are all good, but I had to keep them in the refrigerator or they got too soft. So, this recipe I found the other day bakes them which I guess I always avoided because it would take longer.  However, baking them is totally worth it!  I have wrapped them individually so I can throw them into lunch boxes and they don't fall apart by the time lunch comes around.  AND they can sit out of the ...